Bonjour! comment ça va? ça va bein! et toi? Et toi?? ET TOI???? désolé ...J'adore Français! translation= hello! how are u? i am good! and u? And u? AND U? srry... i love french!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

uptdate!!!!!

banjo decided to help with my hw!!! he's a great cat!!!
hey everyone!!!!!(like many ppl kno bout this blog...) so i got reely bord 2day and said.....U KNO WAT I'M GONNA GO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!! so now i am!!!! so here's how my day went:
  1. got up and got ready 4 school
  2. got on the bus and was all "oh crap! i forgot my book!" (which is bad cause on certain days if i dont have a book i have a detention)
  3. borrowed my bffs fone to txt my mom to bring my book to school
  4. got to school all bumbed
  5. called my mom fro school.......she didn't pick up
  6. went to 1st period(pd) and relized I DIDN'T DO THE HW!!!!! )......=
  7. went 2nd pd- pretty norm
  8. went to 3rd pd finished a test and did a stupid activity
  9. went to lunch- on my way i picked up the book my mom dropped off 4 me
  10. went to 5th pd not much happened
  11. went to 6th nm
  12. went to 7th nm
  13. went to 8- FINALLY FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!! i had a test/quiz......GOT B!!!!!!WOOO-WHOOOO!
  14. went home watched 'big cat diary'
  15. decided to blog
  16. all cought up!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!! either my life is pretty boring or almost exciting!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment